January 21, 2017

Introducing Mr. Vieira


As my first post, I decided to write about the blog and myself. First, Every Otter Thing was a long idea about a blog in which my wife and I could write about everything, every single piece of advice, mistakes, and achievements in our lives.
I am from Brazil, but at age of 18 I moved to the USA. It was nice to know another country, but I got a big problem: I’m terrible at speaking (even my native language). Can you guess how my English is? Well, not great. I can say how many times it made my life terrible, hard and annoying. I do not have a lot of friends. I do not have a good relationship with anybody (until I met my wife). Also, I have some nice abilities. I get stressed very easily, I loose focus/interest quickly, and many more. AKA It makes my life terrible.
For many years I thought I was cursed. I would question out loud: Why always me? I even did not talk about my terrible family, after long years of ignoring me and saying I was being “girly”. I could not be more depressed?. I got at a lot of bad relationships too. Because I wanted to hide my feelings and depression. Well, I got a rough teenager/young adult years for lack of support.
Well, It was hell. How can you fight against something this dangerous? With Patience. After long years thinking about all the bad stuff on live. I learned I wasn’t cursed. I was someone lost at the world, I needed to find my way. Doesn’t matter if I was alone, if I could find my way, I would be fine. One day I heard a phase: “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, It’s not the end.” Since then, it become my phase of life.
 I not too old, but I had to make a lot of difficult decisions: College or my current wife, Brazil or USA, New Car or live alone. But anyway, everybody has difficult decisions to make, it does not matter if you are old or new. Every time you fail, you should learn with it. Do not think you are worthless. Keep going. You will find friends, people how loves you what you are, experiences which will make history for your children. All of that. Just keep walking. Never give up.

---
Mr. Vieira

No comments:

Post a Comment